Skip to main content

Official Transcript Request

Chanute High School » College and Career Counseling » Offical Transcript Request

Please do NOT use Parchment to request transcripts. 

If you need a transcript, please contact the registrar, Mindi Masoner, by phone or email. 




If you email please include:

  • Full Name (at time of graduation) 
  • Graduation Year
  • Name of place you want your transcript sent 
  • Name of person (if any)
  • Fax Number or Full Address